Do you have what it takes to become a caregiver for Aaron’s Affordable Senior Care?
Aaron’s Affordable Senior Care is now hiring experienced, certified, trustworthy and reliable individuals to become a part of our team. Being all of the above mentioned, allows for the client to be stress and worry free in knowing that they can count on the help that they need. In this field honesty and character goes a long way.
In order to become a caregiver for Aaron’s Affordable Senior Care (AASC) we are looking for a few key qualities in our search:
- Must be certified with experience in the field that you are applying for.
- Must have a clean background. (Everyone is required to get a background check BEFORE they are able to work for AASC).
- Must pass a drug screening test.
- Must have reliable transportation and an active cell phone.
- Must have a GPS to find patient locations.
If you still believe that you have what it takes to become a caregiver for AASC download the form below and give us a call.
Download this application.